Your ENT specialist in Chesterfield, MO, can help relieve your sinus problems.
If you have ever experienced sinusitis, you already know how uncomfortable it can be. The constant pounding and pressure in your sinuses can make it difficult to get through the day. Fortunately, there is relief. Your ENT specialist can help you feel better.
Dr. Paul Burk at Ear Nose Throat And Balloon Sinuplasty in Chesterfield, MO, offers a wide range of ENT services, including balloon sinuplasty to help you get relief from sinus problems.
You may have tried over-the-counter sinus medications, only to find they were just a temporary fix. What you need is a permanent solution, balloon sinuplasty!
Balloon sinuplasty is the perfect option to treat:
- Recurrent and chronic nasal and sinus problems
- Frequent sinus infections
- Frequent sinus headaches behind your eyes
- Nasal stuffiness and congestion
So, why should you consider balloon sinuplasty? Balloon sinuplasty offers some major benefits like these:
- It's minimally invasive, with no need for incisions, sutures, or scarring
- There is much less discomfort than conventional sinus surgery
- There is much less risk of infection because there is no open incision
- It's quick to recover from, with no downtime, and minimal swelling and bruising
Balloon sinuplasty is performed on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia. During the procedure, a thin wire catheter is inserted into your nostril and guided up into your sinuses.
The catheter contains a small balloon on the end, and when the catheter encounters resistance or a blockage, the balloon is inflated. The inflated balloon clears and opens your sinus passage, allowing you to breathe normally again.
The balloon is then deflated and the catheter is removed. After balloon sinuplasty treatment, you will breathe more deeply and easily. Your sinus headaches, pressure, and pain will be gone for good.
Next time you experience sinus problems, consider balloon sinuplasty to restore your health. To find out more about balloon sinuplasty and how the procedure can help you feel better, call Dr. Burk of Ear Nose Throat And Balloon Sinuplasty in Chesterfield, MO, at (314) 477-4995 today!